Recruitment Executive at Striiver Consulting
Views:691 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Senior Associate - Financial Modelling - KPO (5-6 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of Analysts and their deliverables to clients
- Audit and problem solve work on complex and dynamic financial models.
- Check equity trading and precedent transaction comparable analysis and other analytics for supporting valuation of a company.
- Conduct cashflow analysis of company.
- Conduct capital structure analysis.
- Conduct company, industry and market research for various purposes such as competitor benchmarking, industry landscape analysis, market size analysis, etc.
- Prepare client pitchbooks and marketing materials for business development purposes.
- Prepare investor presentations, investment committee memorandum and information memorandum.
Qualifications/Skills Requirements :
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's with 5-6 years of experience in finance or an MBA with 2 years of relevant finance work experience (CFA Level 2 or higher candidates' profile is a positive)
- Demonstrated proficiency in corporate credit analysis, financial modelling, corporate finance and accounting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with junior analysts and external clients.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations and to work in an international environment and across cultures.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.