AM - HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:450 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Senior Associate - Finance & Accounts - BFS - CA (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Role : Sr. Associate- Finance and Accounts
Location : Delhi
Qualification : CA (Mandatory)
- 5+ Years in preparing Financial statements
- Candidate should have NBFC Experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for preparing financial reporting for management and regulatory reporting. (e.g. Companies Act, RBI, Taxation authorities, MIS, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual Accounts).
- Preparation of financial statements on a standalone and Consolidated Basis as per Ind AS and Schedule III of Companies Act 2013.
- Practical knowledge and application of IND AS, Tax Laws (Direct and Indirect Tax), Revised Schedule VI, Companies Act and RBI Guidelines.
- Engage with auditors as single point of contact from F&A.
- General understanding of the industry and loan accounting (Loans given and taken by the Company)
- Engagement with multiple internal stakeholders across the organisation.
- All responsibilities should be performed as per the Company Values and guidelines mentioned in the Company policies, as applicable and within the parameters of Company Code of Conduct.