HR Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:1125 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Associate - Economic Modeling - BFS (5-9 yrs)
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant work (including research) experience in data-intensive environment preferably in a research / analytics or financial institution.
- Experience in collecting, processing and analyzing data in a largely self-directed manner. Familiarity with data and research of global bodies such as OECD, BIS, IMF and World Bank
- Experience in working with quantitative models.
- Demonstration of an understanding and enthusiasm for financial markets
- Working knowledge of data platforms such as Haver, Macrobond and Bloomberg
- Data skills, including ability to research data sources for macroeconomic and disaggregated macro-economic analysis, including, for example, familiarity with World Bank, IMF, OECD, BIS data releases.
- Econometrics skills as shown, for example, through work with programs such as EViews, STATA, MatLab
- Understanding of International macroeconomics and ability to communicate via analytical notes.
- Presentation skills of the data, econometric, and macroeconomics points through charts.
- Ability to carry out qualitative research, including literature searches and summaries, informed evaluation of results and an intelligent read of the press and other media.
- Strong MS Office (especially Excel) working knowledge