HR Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:1658 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Associate - Economic Modeling - BFS (5-9 yrs)
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant work (including research) experience in data-intensive environment preferably in a research / analytics or financial institution.
- Experience in collecting, processing and analyzing data in a largely self-directed manner. Familiarity with data and research of global bodies such as OECD, BIS, IMF and World Bank
- Experience in working with quantitative models.
- Demonstration of an understanding and enthusiasm for financial markets
- Working knowledge of data platforms such as Haver, Macrobond and Bloomberg
- Data skills, including ability to research data sources for macroeconomic and disaggregated macro-economic analysis, including, for example, familiarity with World Bank, IMF, OECD, BIS data releases.
- Econometrics skills as shown, for example, through work with programs such as EViews, STATA, MatLab
- Understanding of International macroeconomics and ability to communicate via analytical notes.
- Presentation skills of the data, econometric, and macroeconomics points through charts.
- Ability to carry out qualitative research, including literature searches and summaries, informed evaluation of results and an intelligent read of the press and other media.
- Strong MS Office (especially Excel) working knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.