Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:156 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Associate - Direct Taxation - Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
- Assist in CIT(A) / ITAT, preparing case for opinion, briefing counsel and Draft submissions for scrutiny & appeals.
- Handle complex taxation issues and developments such as BEPS, GAAR, indirect transfers, AMP related adjustments etc. Acquiring all necessary information/Documents from client and Reviewing documents/forms/returns internally to maintain accuracy.
- Maintain data controls of research papers and conduct hygiene checks on regular intervals. Prepare service summary.
Understanding client requirement from Client/Principals and gearing up to deliver by way of the following:
- Analyzing available information & prepare checklist to acquire necessary data/documents from client
- Undertaking comprehensive reviews of business operations to identify tax planning opportunities as well as compliance gaps. Administer all direct tax processes and compliance, including corporate tax, transfer pricing, financials related certifications, fringe benefit tax, withholding tax etc.
- Researching & scrutinizing all aspects of the assignment with the team to ideate and provide optimal solutions while involving Articles in data research for working on the base report of the assignment.
- Planning & strategizing approach for litigation and exploring unique way to resolve tax disputes of clients.
- Innovating & enhancing processes to achieve commercial targets effectively.
- Supporting Principals & Partners by drafting memo's/ opinions and reports, getting them reviewed and presenting the final report to client for closure. Building client relationship and confidence by demonstrating thorough understanding of the client's requirements and business.
- Demonstrating professionalism by working within legal and regulatory guidelines while remaining independent and objective at all times.
- Drafting Appeals for review by Partner/principal & attend hearing. Planning & Coordinating with clients for obtaining necessary documents. Attending hearings/ submission of appeal and proactively updating the client on a regular basis with regards to assignment development.
- Reviewing Notice/Orders and responding to them by way of the following: Analyzing available information & preparing checklist to acquire necessary data/documents from client. Researching & scrutinizing all aspects of the assignment with the team to ideate and provide optimal solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.