Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:5146 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Associate - Credit Risk Modeling - Big4 (3-7 yrs)
Urgently hiring for one of the leading big 4 in Banglore.
We are looking for someone who has experience in Credit Risk Modeling - PD LGD EAD model development or validation with IFRS9/CCAR/CECL/Basel
someone who has,
Prior experience in building credit risk models.
- Demonstrates proven thought leadership and deep understanding of credit-related activities and credit risk management, emphasizing the following areas:
- Developing and applying commercial credit risk methodologies including obligor and facility risk rating, Basel II PD/LGD/EAD models, etc.;
- Creating and executing design and application of commercial credit risk reporting and analytics in a financial services organization;
- Leveraging experiential know-how of a wide range of commercial loan types, including C&I, CRE, ABL, Leasing, etc.;
- Leading or playing a significant role in commercial lending and credit process redesign initiatives, such as streamlining credit approval processes, better-aligning deal team execution and delivery to client segmentation schemes;
- Driving credit policy, financial planning, portfolio management, and allowance for loan loss discussions; and,
- Selecting, implementing and/or using commercial credit risk workflow, analytics- e.g., SAS and/or, reporting technologies- e.g., Oracle, Cognos, et al.
Preferred background: Engineering plus MBA. FRM Level I or CFA Level 2 preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.