Consultant at Confiar Global
Views:2635 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Associate - Corporate Legal - Law Firm - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
The desired candidate must be a law graduate with relevant post qualification experience of PE, M&A, and VC.
1. Must have experience in private equity, venture capital and mergers, and acquisition focus.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements like Shareholders agreements, Share purchase agreements, Joint venture agreements relating to investments in India, bank guarantees, corporate guarantees, confidentiality agreements, draft regulations, bye-laws for entities, MoU's, LoI's etc., manufacturing contracts, subcontract arrangements, licensing, vendor/supplier contracts, insurance etc.
2. Drafting and vetting of agreements relating to investments into certain target companies and advising on matters relating thereto.
3. Advise domestic and foreign corporations on corporate and commercial issues
4. Knowledge of regulatory approvals, structuring foreign investments into India and domestic investments overseas.
5. Advise on the incorporation of companies, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions including extensive due diligence on target companies, corporate governance and director's liabilities.
6. Knowledge of corporate compliance issues, preparation and advice on transaction documents.
7. Advise foreign companies on entry strategies and also negotiating joint ventures, distribution/franchising/agency arrangements and related regulatory approvals required for a foreign company to do business in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.