Senior HR Consultant at Novotreeminds Consulting Private Ltd
Views:19363 Applications:1364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:466
Senior Associate Consultant - Analytics - Supply Chain Management (3-8 yrs)
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting and Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics, contract designing, cost optimization
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and modelling
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain - preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling.
- Experience should include structuring and management of analysis projects.
- Experience should include interfacing with clients and designing analytical solutions
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python/SAS
- Hands on experience with ERP systems like SAP/Infor/Oracle/JDA etc.
- Hands on experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge basics of the supply chain management
- Deep working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimizations
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective as a problem solver.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.