Practice Lead at Randstad India
Views:1763 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Senior Associate/AVP - Private Equity Fund - Investment Team (3-8 yrs)
This role requires the applicant to work closely with the Private Equity investment team and assist in delivering the needs of the wider Private Equity Team.
- The key responsibilities will span across analytics, stakeholder management, and supporting senior team members on all aspects of deal origination, investing, portfolio management and exit.
- Performing fundamental research and analysis across companies and industries with the objective of supporting the investment team in making investment recommendations
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements; ability to then convey conclusions and insights clearly
- Building and refining financial models for valuation requirements
- Preparing IC meeting materials including presentations
- Financial and economic data input and analysis
- Supporting senior team members on all aspects of fundraising deal management
- Prepare marketing materials (e.g. pitch books, PPMs, DDQs)
- Preparing and maintaining tracking reports
- Assist in portfolio management and exit
Looking for candidates with experience in buy side only.