Senior Associate/AVP - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
Looking for an experienced professional for Investment Bank, which is into financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings and capital market advisory.
- Leading a team of analysts for end-to-end transaction closure experience from a buy-side or sell-side
- Lead preparation of collaterals including detailed financial models, investor memorandums, valuation materials, data books, pitch book
- Industry networking / lead generation
- Increasing reach into prospective clients, counterparties and investors in target industry sub-segments
- Build relationships with clients and counterparties during the transaction process
Experience and Qualification:
- CA/MBA/CPA/Any other relevant Bachelors or Masters course in Finance
- Sector expertise in his/her vertical
- Strong academic pedigree
- Strong team player with the ability to lead the team
- Expert understanding of finance, accounting and valuation methodologies
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.