Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - US Business Tax - Big4 (2-7 yrs)
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., Big 4 is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we- re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you- re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Minimum of 2-7 years of professional experience, preferably in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 public accounting firm.
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
- Understanding of Federal taxes.
- Broad exposure to Federal income taxation and knowledge of tax regulations.
Ability to perform FAS 109 tax provisions
- Minimum graduate/PG from reputable universities with excellent academic result, majoring in Accounting or Finance
- 2 to 7 Years of experience
- Proficiency US Tax,US Gaap,1065/1120
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.