Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:6691 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Market Research (3-7 yrs)
Overview of Role :
We do analysis and consulting using survey data and other market research data for digital clients. The role would involve executing custom research projects for our digital clients, which would involve data wrangling,analysis of quantitative and qualitative research data, reporting and consulting.
Job Function Requirements :
- Worked as a Market Research Analyst/ Data Analyst/ equivalent with a proven track record of working on large global / local primary qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Relevant coursework and 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience in a client-side research role or in business consulting (mandatory)
- Working knowledge of some of the statistical tools like R, Python, SAS etc.
- Experience in SQL or any other query language is required
- Knowledge in any visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Solid knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Hands on experience in market research and marketing/customer analytics
- Understanding and leveraging different internal and external sources of customer data
- Ability to identify important insights and use them as the basis for compelling, actionable recommendations
- Ability to manage self effectively; solve most problems independently and ask for help early when needed
- Excellent communication skills
- The passion for understanding the customer and driving improved customer experiences so that the business benefits
- Willingness to adapt to areas of work such as social media analytics, digital marketing analytics and advanced analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.