Junior HR Consultant at Team Management Services
Views:4117 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - IFRS - Accounting/Tax/Advisory Firm (3-5 yrs)
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager
Company Profile : They are the world's fifth largest network of accounting, tax and advisory firms, with more than 1,400 offices in over 153 countries. They offer Accounting, Tax & Regulatory advisory & assistance for both domestic and international organizations across a range of industries.
- With a strong presence in strategic locations of Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi-Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Aurangabad, they build on foundations of quality and a business - focused and result oriented approach of servicing clients.
Designation : Senior Associate/Assistant manager
Experience : 3-5 yrs of relevant post qualification experience
Qualification : B.Com/M.Com + CA; IFRS/IND AS certified (not mandatory)
Location : Dadar(Mumbai)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Technical Expectations :
Would be assisting with the setup of the IND-AS/IFRS practice for the firm and would lead on Accounting Advisory Projects (technical as well as process) along with other solutions of the Team including:
- Developing IND AS technical material for internal team and clients interacting extensively with central Training team and the Partner group;
- Assisting with BD opportunities, targeting and pitching for IND AS work and actively introducing new relationships to the firm;
- Leading IND AS GAAP convergence engagements involving planning, co-ordination and overall project management. This includes being focal point for key client personnel;
- Developing and imparting tailored trainings to clients and providing ad-hoc accounting advisory support;
- Champion technical topics internally and develop go to market strategy on thought leadership
- Ability to lead engagements and teams
- Strong technical aptitude and abreast with latest developments on regulatory and accounting matters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Leadership skills : ability to drive teams and provide coaching/guidance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.