Manager Recruitments at Derive Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:653 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Area Sales Manager - FMCG/Telecom (2-10 yrs)
- Good Communication good at numbers ( who can understand and help teams achieve customer closing deals ) planning strategy & executions
- Who can articulate what he has achieved over his experience team handling wise and achieving assigned tasks and cracked business as per business expectation & beyond.
Looking Candidates From Fintech and fmcg and telecom Industries
and the age should be below 34yrs is mandate MBA IS Mandate
- CV wise impressive along with stability
Business Growth :
1. Grow distribution and market share in the assigned area of operations
2. Identify, interact, and develop DSAs to align and drive business in the market
3. Synthesize inputs on local competition from TSM and verify for authenticity across geography. If a local initiative is identified then formulate and launch a counter-strategy
4. Analyse data and identify improvement areas, corroborate through market visits to identify sweet spots for performance
5. Benchmark and compare performance with territory to broad base good practices
6. Plan market size, span & geographies for TSM / TL / BDE / FL's
7. Should be able to devise the best methods for communication of plans/targets to the team so that there is minimum expectation vs delivery gap
8. Ability to understand formats/data so as to gather the right information, viz, in cases when we want them to do surveys and develop insights
Stakeholder Management :
1. Handle merchant escalations in the market & partner with various internal stakeholders to resolve them
2. Partner with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Sales Capability, and HR to ensure appropriate levels of market collaterals, headcount, onboarding experience, etc.
3. Implement processes and metrics for tracking progress and setup review mechanisms with all the stakeholders
4. Ensure payouts to and from DSA are done as per process and timelines including accurate
calculations and disbursement.
People Management :
1. Drive hiring of TSM, BDEs & RTLs to ensure 100% manning in the team
2. Onboard the new team members and help them assimilate ways of working
3. Participate in the performance appraisal process sharing insights about the team and sharing relevant feedback with team members for their growth & development
4. Coach TSMs regularly to allow them to better manage the input and output deliverables of BDEs
5. Understand the reasons of exit and take corrective action to reduce attrition
6. Drive team-level R&R and engagement practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.