Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:2652 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Analytics Manager - BFSI (8-18 yrs)
Job pointers :
- Techno functional role
- SAS & SQL exposure in mandatory
- Data Interpretation, Data Visualization experience along with technical skills.
- Data Scientists are good to have.
- Current role & projects details should be asked from the candidates.
Job Title : Senior Analytics Manager
The Role :
If your expertise lies in the ability work as an Analytics Partner with leaders across Shared Services Operations leadership to deliver improved customer experience, improved efficiency, reduced costs using data, analytics, data science and delivering through strategic, scalable, and data enabled solutions
To qualify for this role, you need to have a Top Tier Post Graduate / MBA, Technical qualifications in field of Data and Analytics
What the Business Does :
- This role is based in the Functions & Services Analytics program reporting to the D&A Unit Leader.
- The Functions & Services Analytics program has goals to deliver Accurate, consistent and timely management information as well as analytics using data science techniques.
Your Responsibilities :
As a D&A Analyst, you will be required to :
- Set up, lead and develop a new Analytics function to support Shared Services Operations (SSO), Shared Services using data science techniques
- Ownership and accountability for delivering high quality, data driven insight that improves customer outcomes, reduces costs and improves efficiency and adds value to the SSO business
- Drive project through a entrepreneurial, consultative and customer focused approach to analytics
- Monitor and evaluate current and emerging industry trends, specifically keeping abreast of external factors influencing SSO (e.g. regulatory requirements, new technologies, capabilities)
- Develop a deep understanding of the SSO business and build strong, influential stakeholder relations, challenging the business to ensure the analysis is embedded in everyday decision-making
- Manage a set of people, ensuring a great line management experience with regular 1-1- s, development conversations, and helping to upskill the team supporting them with a rapidly changing environment
- Create a culture of continuous improvement through excellent people leadership, coaching and development skills
Skills you need :
- Proven track record of engagement with senior stakeholders to influence decision making at CEO - 3,4 level
- Well-developed leadership skills and experience of managing multi disciplinary teams
- Capability in strategic thinking
- A specialist knowledge of data management to support analytics (e.g data warehousing, data visualisation techniques), including experience in Big Data technologies and how to utilise these to solve complex business problems
- Excellent project management skills and experience of delivering change
- A high level of drive, ownership, energy and personal commitment to success
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in analytics and reporting, as well as experience of managing people
- Working in new ways, such agile/scrum ( certification preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.