Leadership Hiring at IKYA Human Capital Solutions - Quess Corp Ltd Company
Views:4220 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Analyst - Treasury - Automobile Manufacturing Firm (3-8 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Treasury role with a leading and largest automobile manufacturing company in India. Their Treasury is one of the largest in India.
The candidates' primary responsibility will be to monitor the portfolio, help is the selection of funds to invest in.
- This desk manages the Companies investment portfolio, which includes a wide range of fixed income products including Direct Bonds, Debt Mutual Funds, Structured Products, and Preference Shares. The group also Invests in Equity products such as Direct Stock, Equity MF, PMS, Arbitrage Funds.
The primary responsibility includes:
- Monitor the return on the portfolio.
- Will be responsible for identifying new investment alternatives for the portfolio.
- Assist is shortlisting of Mutual funds based on the credit quality and past performance.
- Interacting with bond traders, fund managers, and economist to form macroeconomic views.
Candidate must have:
- Worked in an AMC, wealth advisory, Insurance or other Financial Institutes as an analyst.
- Has a good understanding of the bond market.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good with analyzing financial statements and ratios.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.