Senior Analyst - Supply Chain - KPO/BFS (3-5 yrs)
Senior supply chain Analyst
Work Type : Hybrid (2 days WFH & 3 days WFO)
- B.E./ M.B.A (Operations /Supply chain management)
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain planning and preferably in the area of Network Design and Optimization
JOB DESCRIPTION :
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- The Regional Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Regional Supply Chain Manager, South Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa (SAPSSA) in designing the supply chain network with the future manufacturing footprint for SAPSSA over a strategic horizon.
- The incumbent will assist in the optimization of the total cost to serve for the finished goods supply chain for SAPSSA in coordination with stakeholders from different functions and sub-regions and establish the supply chain network between different manufacturing plants and DCs for all SKUs.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will effectively use the Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru tool to support the business decisions that may be strategic, tactical or operational in nature and time horizon.
- You will establish and follow the calendar for different levels of network optimization activities related to:
- Strategic Network Design
- Operating Network Optimization
- Customer Cost to Serve Optimization
- You will assist the SAPSSA Supply Chain and Operations leaders to determine the investment decisions around the manufacturing footprint of the SAPSSA organization by supporting the decisions with sound foundation of modeling and sensitivity analysis of the results.
- You will support the Regional Supply Chain Manager to design an efficient network thereby optimizing the total cost to serve demand efficiently by utilizing the synergies, capabilities and capacities across the entire SAPSSA region
- You will continue to utilize and enhance the customer level cost to serve analysis model and assist the commercial and supply chain leaders of the sub-regions in their pricing and supply network decisions.
- You will support the regional supply chain manager to drive alignment between all stakeholders and monitor progress on decisions taken and agreed upon during the different network optimization activities.
- You will be responsible for managing and improving the master data management process for Network Design and Optimization processes.
- You will provide guidance and support for Inventory Optimization process to the sub-regions.
Should know :
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Network Optimization Processes and Network Optimization tools such as Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru
- Should have experience in the area of S&OP, demand planning, supply planning and consensus based planning
- Ability to think tactically and strategically
- Enthusiastic, self- driven, self -motivated individual who is capable of working with individuals at all the levels and with stakeholders across different functions and geographies
- Proficiency in MS Excel is must