Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:620 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Senior Analyst - Skill Development - NGO (2-4 yrs)
- Execute skill development projects, programs and services. Own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the program.
- Ensure adoption of best practices in skill development program creation and execution, develop detailed program, content and curriculum for delivering the best possible experience.
- Develop and track quality, operational execution and customer success metrics.
- Manage relationships and coordinate scheduling of mentors, students and presentations.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in edtech, NGO, CSR or similar firms.
- MBA preferred, but not mandatory.
- Willing to relocate to Delhi NCR (from April or July, depending on the situation).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.