Senior Analyst - SAS Analytics & Modeling - Strategic Business Analytics Solutions Group - Bank (2-7 yrs)
SAS Analytics & Modeling - US Bank
- Candidates from BFSI with experience in Analytics with experience in Statistical modeling using logistical regression, churning, segmentation and customer life cycle may only apply.
- The role of Senior Analyst - Strategic Business Analytics Solutions group is based at Bangalore and reports to the AVP/VP leading the team. The key requirement for the role is the ability to work with data, understand the project objectives, undertake analysis to accomplish project objectives and present the results in a coherent manner. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
- Provide analytic support to the business teams, understand the business context and formulate and execute appropriate analytical approach to address the business situation. Independently manage end to end partner communication.
- Senior Analyst will be a part of one of the business teams the COE partners with across LoBs and regions.
- Analytic Project Execution:
- Ability to manage and develop analytic solutions to deliver on complex projects
- Measure and Own the business impact of work
- Set and manage partner expectations
- Manage timeliness around project priorities
- Improves business processes to drive efficiency
- Is able to coach / mentor junior team members on theory / practical applications of relevant tools and techniques
- Develop business context and knowledge
- Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning
Communication: Independently manage communication with partners
Team work: Collaborate with colleagues to leverage best practices
Master degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications / Engineering from a premier institute
B.Tech / B.E / MCA in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications with additional 2 years of experience, Highly numerate, as demonstrated by Masters in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
- 2-5 Years exposure to Financial Services
- Candidate should have worked in any of the following domain - (Credit Cards, Retail bank, Mortgage, Lending / liability product)
- Hands-on working with data
- Proficient in Formulating Analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data
- Business Impact Analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Knowledge of Segmentation
- Basic Knowledge of predictive modeling
- Simple Optimization
Tools and Platforms:
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, SAS JMP / Knowledge Seeker
- Familiarity with RDBMS - Teradata/ Oracle, etc.
- In depth understanding of Customer lifecycle Management within the financial services domain ( Cards, Retail bank, Mortgage, Lending / liability product)
Customer engagement( Pricing, P&L forecasting)
Customer servicing and understanding customer touch points
Soft Skills: Highly Self motivated
Proficient in managing various stakeholders
Capability to act as an Owner and deliver results
Effective communication and good interpersonal skills
Good time management
Established competency in one or more of the following :
Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
Strong presentation and communication skills.
Strong process/project management skill
Knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS/SQL and complex data sources
Experience in one or more financial services businesses (cards, retail bank, mortgage etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.