Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:318 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Analyst - PMO - IT (6-10 yrs)
- Minimum 6+ years of IT software industry experience. Out of the 6 years required, at least 3 years in PMO in technology services environment
- A communication expert in all facets - written, verbal, and spoken who can frontend on calls. Excellent grammar, editorial skills with understanding of adherence to firm style guide and communication protocols
- Good interpersonal skills. Good team player with experience working in virtual teams.
- Fast learner, ability to comfortably operate in a fast paced environment
- Must be disciplined; ability to influence others to follow the process
- Must be organized & self-motivated
- Must have client-facing experience (preferably US clients)
- Basic knowledge of business development practices in a professional services firm
- Proactively identify risks and issues on project, helping team to develop risk management and issue management plans
- Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Analysis of project data to produce management information and identify and deliver continual improvement
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Project Management Lifecycle, Software Contracts lifecycle. Experience of working on Performance KPIs (project health).
- Working knowledge of Software Contracts lifecycle and steps involved - MSA, SOWs, POs, timesheets, invoicing, Reporting, and such.
- Well versed with creating reports and deriving inferences from data analysis
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and familiarity with integrating various technologies
- Ability to see the big picture and quickly adapt to changing business priorities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Client relationship management
- Be single POC for assigned accounts for general project coordination
- Client communication - reports
- Client visit management
- Building strong client relationships & Establishing clear lines of communication
- Taking regular feedback from clients, getting client issues resolved, & ensuring 100 percent client satisfaction. Work on capturing and publishing Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Monthly and quarterly business review (QBR) reports
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for support tickets, hours, and other metrics that need to be derived from different sources
General PMO Responsibilities:
- Onboarding / offboarding process ownership and maintaining reports/ trackers.
- Revenue assurance (by various ways such as ensuring new resources get billable asap; replacements get filled before existing resource leaves, etc.)
- Timesheet management; Project code creations. Monthly timesheet coordination with project teams, and reporting to respective client managers
- Meeting facilitation along with tracking meeting notes, timely and diligent follow-ups
- Open Position Requirements creations, allocations, maintain resource tracker. Sending weekly reports to client and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and track client interviews. Help new associates with interview process
- Maintain bench or potential bench and work with delivery heads for their allocation
- Asset management for the account
- Travel coordination