Senior Analyst - Performance Reporting - Investment Banking/Private Equity (4-8 yrs)
Performance Reporting Analyst (Investment Banking/Private Equity)
Who is Private Client Resources (PCR)?
PCR is a fast growing, dynamic, global FinTech company focused on changing the way wealthy families and their advisors view their financial assets and make financial decisions. PCR delivers a safe, efficient, and scalable technology platform to consolidate and globally share data from thousands of banks, custodians, and fund managers. We are trusted by over 250 firms that span the entire wealth management spectrum including leading global private banks, advisors, wealthy families, and wealth-tech firms.
What is the Reporting Analyst role?
As a Reporting Analyst, in this non-client facing role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring that our clients receive timely and accurate reports and data while collaborating with internal PCR client-facing, operations and technology teams. Your role is to uphold a high standard of client support, coordinate with various departments, and streamline processes to meet client specifications. You will work as part of a global team collaborating and interfacing with PCR teams as well as the world's most important financial firms.
- Internal Coordination: Collaborate with PCR's client-facing service, operational and technology teams to manage and fulfill cross-departmental requests and deliverables.
- Client Reporting and Data Support: Manage client requests managing and reporting workflows to deliver timely and accurate end investor reports
- Client Request Documentation: Document and manage client requests, ensuring clarity and accuracy in their execution.
- Issue Resolution: Proactively identify potential issues and roadblocks for clients and develop action plans to address them effectively.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Manage challenges and requests involving internal PCR teams to resolve client issues efficiently.
- Product Development Support: Capture and document client requests for submission to development teams, contributing to product enhancements and feature prioritization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical Skills: Strong preference for candidates with back-office experience in Portfolio Accounting and/ or Performance Reporting applications/ software. Working knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to maintain a strategic, big-picture view while effectively handling details.
- Problem-Solving: Prioritize challenges, propose solutions, and track them to successful completion.
- Client-Centric: Passion for delivering excellent client service, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective Communication: Proactive and clear communication, both verbal and written.
- Team Collaboration: Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support timely and accurate investor reports
- Financial Industry Knowledge: Basic knowledge of financial products, concepts, practices, and processes.
- Back Office Investment Support Experience: At least 5 years prior experience in financial services, particularly in performance reporting, portfolio accounting and/ or related roles
- Asset Management Knowledge: Understanding of asset management, financial reporting, and high net worth investing.
- Independence: Ability to work independently, research, and resolve client issues.
- Analytical Skills: Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Adaptability: Ability to manage multiple complex issues and adapt to changing priorities.
This Reporting Analyst role at PCR offers an opportunity to be an integral part of a global team working behind the scenes to support our clients effectively while collaborating with various internal departments.
Work Location: Mumbai
Working model: - Work from office (All days - 5 days)