Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:2084 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Senior Analyst - MIS - Lending Portfolio (1-3 yrs)
Role : Senior Analyst. Risk & Portfolio Management
Company : The company is a mission driven fintech team of finance, analytics and technology professionals, focused on driving financial inclusion to serve the underserved across their credit, savings and financial needs. The company is a great venture striving to provide financial access to the two billion underbanked people in the emerging markets across Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company transforms alternate customer data into financial identity using machine learning to predict their financial behavior, thus enabling the financial institution to design financial products for them.
The company is a part of a large software company in India.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : This role will be accountable for managing the key pieces and activities including MIS,campaign management, underwriting and collections tracking that contribute to the lending portfolio P&L. This role offers fast track progression into strategy & policy ownership roles.
What we look for :
Passion for analytics : Should have solid understanding of cutting edge credit/fraud strategy leveraging risk models, preferably in a Big data environment. Should have hands-on experience and track record of delivering projects in an individual capacity.
Thought Leadership : Should have the ability to innovate and evolve a digital lending product through identification of new customer segments, innovative product constructs leveraging traditional and alternate data sources.
Process oriented : Should help in building a process that maximizes operating efficiency while maintaining risk across multiple lending cycles. There needs to be an obsession with collecting and analyzing data to drive business iterations and improvements.
Stakeholder Management : Should have a track record of working with partners across functions internally as well externally to build effective relationships and drive business deliverables.
Willingness to go above and beyond : For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for someone who is not afraid to take on calculatedrisks and can deal with ambiguity.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build and Track various Portfolio MIS against plan
- Execute campaigns to drive uptake, usage and repayment, track performance KPIs
- Build and maintain collection MIS and support performance tracking with collection agencies
- Collaborate with product and customer success teams to develop and implement a "Test & Learn" approach for various messages, offers etc
- Optimize workstreams via automation through various tools & technologies (SQL, Pyspark,Python)
Work Experience : 1-3 years of working experience in analytics companies
Education : Bachelor's degree from a Tier 1 college
Required Qualifications & Skills :
- Good analytical thought process and aptitude for problem solving
- Hands on experience using SQL/Pyspark SQL in a big data Hadoop/spark environment
- Hands on experience in data cleaning and feature creation using Python / Pyspark
- Strong business acumen with a flair for going into the details is a must
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
Compensation : Not a constraint for the right candidate