Consultant at Symetrix HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:1874 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Senior Analyst - Middle Office Operations (2-6 yrs)
Middle Office Operations
Our Client is a Global MNC with expertise Investment Management and Technology development. They offer a great work culture, continuous learning atmosphere and an attractive compensation package.
Role : Senior Analyst - Middle Office
Experience : 2 to 6 yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad
Education : MBA Finance ( Premier Institutes) / Any graduate + CFA
Required Experience / Skills :
- Strong experience in middle office and financial products such as equities, fixed income, commodities, and derivatives.
- Strong understanding of the various stages of the trade life-cycle
- Experience in understanding of data sources such as Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and SQL.
- Experience in VBA/Python will be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The candidate will be responsible for driving various activities in the Middle Office which involve ensuring the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Create, update, and review investment products in the firm's database and trading universe
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.