Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3918 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Senior Analyst - Market Research - Textile Firm (1-3 yrs)
- Prior Experience: 1-3 years (experience in the textiles sector). Prior experience in business research or advisory.
- Qualification: Any graduate - preferably engineering or commerce (from premier institutes preferred) / postgraduate course
Others: Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner and positive attitude with qualities of a team player
- Independent performer
- Primary responsibility would be to execute research assignments in Textiles
-The role will involve collecting data/information from secondary as well as primary sources, structuring and analysing data/information for easy use and keeping a track of key trends in the industry on a daily basis.
- Timely update and enhance the underlying parameters / database by liaison with key stakeholders
- Positive attitude with the strong initiative/drive to contribute
- Conducting secondary & primary research
- Data mining, structuring and analysis
- Critically check the authenticity and quality of data
- Data analysis/modelling and report writing.
- Keeping a constant track of emerging trends in the sector.
- Ensure high quality of analysis and research output
- Ability to multi-task, planning and completion of tasks on schedule
- Working in project teams, coordinating internally to deliver the final output
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.