Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:2006 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Analyst - Investor Relations Practice (3-6 yrs)
Position: Investor Relation Practice- Senior Analyst
We're looking for experienced and highly motivated individuals to join the team. As part or Investor Relation Practice (IRP) you'll be responsible for proactively developing, implementing and managing all aspects of Investor Relations consulting. This role plays a critical part in defining and delivering the company's message to the hi-yield investor base. As a management consultant, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategic investor relations programs and providing support that effectively reflects the company's performance and investment value.
Work actively with Manager/Director/Partner to:
- Support development of Investor Relationship Strategy for the clients
- Create presentations, press releases and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events and presentation to analysts, brokers and investors
- Perform comprehensive analysis of all financial parameters of the company, benchmark the company relative to Indian and global peers against results and valuation parameters
- Organise conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls and investor meetings
- Provide feedback to management on investor community's opinion & perception of the company to be factored in the development of corporate strategy
- Increase the coverage on the stock and liaison with analysts/Investors
- You would be required to work with multiple clients (companies) of different sector/industries.
- Maintain an investor relations plan for the company along with maintaining MIS of the company's interaction with the investment community.
- Maintain and update investor / analyst database on regular basis.
- Track the type and mix of investors, maintain relationship with existing investors, establish relationship with prospective investors
- Prepare analytical reports on shareholding pattern, stock market indicators, valuations, etc
- Prepare detailed competitor analysis and differentiation
- Create consistently applied investment message to the investor community
- Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, develop investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Work closely with various business and Finance & Accounts team to prepare reports / presentations.
- Oversee the production of annual reports, exchange and regulatory filings.
- Coordinate with company to manage the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Develop / monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Ensure accuracy of financial results in press release, communication with investors and presentation materials
Skills required -
- Analytical skills to review and research
- Financial / business analysis of companies
- Understanding/Experience on listed securities valuation
- Understanding of Financial statements i.e. Balance Sheet; Profit & Loss statement, Cash flow statement
- Understanding of ratio analysis, companies- valuation to analyse the financial performance of companies
- Strong Presentation skills- Power point presentation, excel
- Strong Communication skills- Written and verbal
CA/MBA (Finance). CFA with relevant experience would also be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of total work experience in Investor Relations.
- Fundamental equity research related experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-serve, investigate and execute without instruction
- Ability to work with multiple clients
- Exceptional Power Point & Excel skills