Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:292 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Analyst - Internal Audit - Consulting Firm - CA (2-4 yrs)
- Participate in the execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to the Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations, and outsourcing.
- Responsible for end-to-end audit execution including fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
- Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
- Ensure technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
- Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
- Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant with 2 - 3 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor.
- Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones across APAC, Europe, and the U.S.
- Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
- Readiness for domestic and international travel, as and when required.