Senior Analyst - Fund Accounting - CA (2-6 yrs)
- A CA with 2 - 6 years of accounting work experience, tacking investments, divestments, drawdowns/ distributions and any income/expense related to the funds
- Monthly P&L reporting for the funds, preparation of fund expenditures packages and wire transfer requests
- Analyze and prepare expense allocations between multiple fund entities
- Prepare calculation of performance figures, waterfall calculations and others
- Complete month end close process along with all control checks and NAV calculations
- Prepare Financial Statements under IFRS and coordinate the audit on quarterly and annual basis Private Equity accounting experience is a bonus, hedge fund experience will also be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.