Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:342 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Analyst - Financial Reporting Analysis - US GAAP (7-13 yrs)
Position: Senior Analyst (Tenured Manager)
Shift Timing: 12:30-9:30 PM, During Month-end (7-10 days):6:00 PM - 3:00 AM
this is Individual Contributor role.
New project that's come from North America
Sr.Analyst -Sr.Prof level- when we say - somebody who has spent considerable years at a manager level
- This role would be managing somewhere between 20 to 50 billion dollar business
- The role would position the individual in some key roles within the Accounting and Finance organization globally and other operational/leadership roles.
- So this is the kind of seniority and experience we are expecting
- Basically we are looking at a Qualified CA/CMA/ACCA with 7-13 years- experience in Accounting and Financial Reporting experience, skilled in US GAAP accounting, with minimum of 7+ years experience in financial statement analysis, as well as presentation and communication of results to senior stakeholders from a Manufacturing background
- Controllership background and not audit background. The amount of time the candidate spend in Controllership and Accounting and how long have they been doing financial analysis becomes important.
- Somebody who has had experience in preparation of the trial balance, providing commentaries of various types of analysis
- Also someone who possesses strong business partnering experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.