Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Quality - Internet/Online (5-7 yrs)
About Merito :
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Client :
Our client runs a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- Conduct daily audits of customer conversations across all channels - phone, email, chat, social media
- Conduct daily feedback sessions with customer happiness executives across all channels
- Contribute towards creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards - focus on improving quality and effectiveness
- Develop customer satisfaction goals (CSAT) and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer quality activities and discussions.
- Assess quality statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Have handled quality audits for large customer support teams - 50+
- 6+ years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical - daily decisions based on data
- Comfort of operating in fast-growing environment with quick scale-up. Experience of working in a startup is a plus, good to have but not essential
- Position is based out of Mumbai (Andheri East). Mix of work from home/work from office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.