Recruitment Consultant at hCapital Business Consulting
Views:11936 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager/Manager - Direct Tax - Investment Bank - CA (2-6 yrs)
About The Company
Its a global investment bank with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. Services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking).
Designation: Sr. Analyst/Assistant Manager/Manager
Principal contact in relation to preparation, review, and management of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisioning and corporate tax compliance matters for further entities in Asia. Responsibilities include:
1. Preparation/review of corporation tax computations & returns, indirect tax returns and withholding tax returns.
2. Preparation/review of tax provisions under US GAAP on an accurate and timely basis.
3. Preparation/review of tax workings and disclosures within US GAAP & local statutory GAAPs.
4. Technical research in relation to tax matters of various Asian countries including Hong Kong,Singapore, Australia etc.
5. Reviewing any new tax legislation that may impact the relevant entities (e.g. new CFC, CbCR rules etc.)
6. Liaising with and preparation of responses to tax auditors, tax authority inquiries/ issues.
7. Month-end / quarter end / year-end tax reporting.
8. Liaising with contacts in Financial Accounting and other Finance teams.
9. Close liaison with country tax managers to ensure that all matters known by the tax department have been provisioned for appropriately.
10. Responsibility for ensuring SOX compliance in relation to tax matters for the Asian entities
11. Quarterly FIN48 reporting and tax provisions.
12. Further development and improvement of existing processes and internal controls for monitoring compliance for the tax accounting and tax compliance functions.
13. Legal entity rationalization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.