HR at Leading Investment Bank
Views:4719 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Finance/Operational Risk - Investment Bank (2-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Independent Quality Assurance services in areas of Balance Sheet Account Verification, Inter Company trades, EUCs, etc.
- Monitoring Finance audit issues, operational risk events and actions. Preparation of relevant MI report.
- Key control observations on operational breaches, KRI / KPIs and control gaps. Preparation of various KRI packs / control slides.
- Finance RCSA actions monitoring and reporting.
- RCSA controls testing to ensure design and operational effectiveness of controls.
- Participate and contribute to action items on various working group calls.
- Provide support to various Digital transformation and technology initiatives across Finance.
- Knowledge of Finance functions in Investment Banking.
- Working Knowledge of Excel VBA & Macros, SharePoint and / or new-age digital data tools like Alteryx, Power BI, etc.
- Understanding of Financial Products and accounting.
- Exposures to automation projects, advanced excel an advantage.
- Experience in big data handling or processing or control.
- Experience in Operational Risk, internal audit background will be preferred.
- Experience in Data visualization, preparation of management dashboards and presentations
- Advanced Excel Skills and SharePoint knowledge.
- Knowledge of digital tools like Power BI, Alteryx will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.