HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:584 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Analyst/Analyst - Credit Risk - Insurance (3-7 yrs)
Position: Analyst/Senior Analyst Credit Risk
- Completes Annual Credit Reviews of portfolio companies on a timely basis.
- Must possess strong business writing skills.
- Specialists will collaborate with analysts within and across credit teams to assist in forming and communicating credit opinions in annual reviews.
- The Specialist is expected to independently manage his/her workflow within their assigned portfolio and to develop and improve processes that enhance quality control.
- Manages compliance tracking system used for the established Annual Credit Review process.
- Act as a liaison with counterparts in LifeCo Risk and investment professionals globally.
- Assist procurement in completing supplier risk assessments by reviewing financials, questionnaires and when necessary conduct interviews with supplier executives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's/PG Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
- Understanding of financial statement analysis through job experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and/or Access
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and/or Capital IQ a plus
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation or progress towards designation preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.