Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:38777 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:342
Senior Analyst - Actuarial - Life Insurance (3-5 yrs)
Location : Chennai / Gurgaon
Experience : 3+ years experience pref from Life Insurance Company's actuarial department
- Strong Actuarial understanding on Life insurance products / Services.
- Work Experience in Prophet, MS Access, MS Excel with VBA coding, SAS/programming skills would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of Prophet Coding is an added advantage
- 3+ actuarial exams from Institute of Actuaries of India/Faculty & Institute of Actuaries, UK/Society of Actuaries/Institute of Actuaries of Australia.
- Technical, analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively to generate solutions to tough problems
- Good project management skills
- High degree of personal initiative and ability to meet tight deadlines with good quality and accuracy
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written & verbal
- Excellent client management skills, Strong willingness to learn, Innovation
- Excellent coordination skills with various stakeholders