Manager Global Recruitment at Global Schools Foundation
Views:488 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Admissions Consultant - International Education (8-15 yrs)
Senior Admissions Consultant-International Education (Undergraduate)
Founded in 2002, Global Schools Foundation is a Singapore-headquartered, community-oriented education institution whose mission is to cultivate and nurture young minds into global leaders of the future and is significantly contributing to achieving significant learning outcomes for every child. In the last two decades, the Foundation has grown to 62 campuses in 11 countries. Our seven international schools are spread across Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia.
Global Schools Foundation (GSF) is an education pioneer with a network of premier international schools. The Foundation schools infuse the best educational approaches from around the globe into a unique pedagogy which imparts value-based learning that goes beyond academics. The 62 GSF schools are spread across 11 countries in ASEAN & South Asia, Middle East and India which provide world class education to over 45,000 students from 70+ nationalities. The schools offer various. curricula, including IB, Cambridge and CBSE.
As the GSF family of schools expands, we are looking for a Sr. Admissions Consultant, to join our team with a focus on guiding students to top global universities / ivy league schools.
The primary responsibility of the role is to aid and assist zonal leads and university guidance counsellors across all GSF schools to help students get into top universities across the globe. Your role also involves collaborating with faculty, parents, and community organizations to promote student success. This role is a critical part of the organizations strategy to develop our students into future ready graduates.
Help students in their study abroad journey :
- Shortlist course, college and country based on their profile, preference and budget
- Guide them to craft impactful essays / personal statements
- Prepare students for interview if any
- Help students to submit their college application in a timely manner
- Train / Coach university guidance counsellors on best practices pertaining to admissions consulting
- Plan, track and report student outcomes / gather testimonials pertaining to admission in top universities for all GSF schools in coordination with zonal leads.
- Train / Coach teachers for writing effective LORs
- Design and conduct student workshops to guide them on the application process of various universities, courses and countries.
- Build repo with GSF student alumni base to engage and involve them in the career guidance and university placement efforts.
- Engage / Manage external essay editors and consultants to drive university application process at scale.
- Aid zonal leads in driving one - to - one university admissions counselling from grade 11-12 to help students and their parents pertaining to undergrad admissions.
- Gather and track relevant university admission updates and share with all the internal stakeholders.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in admissions consulting (Undergrad) for top universities (QS Top 30) across the globe.
- Bachelor's degree with a min of 60% in aggregate marks. Master's degree from an institution in UK, Canada, Aus. or the US is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and engage with diverse students, parents, and community organizations.
- In depth knowledge of undergrad admissions to top universities across the globe.
- Excellent written communication skill pertaining to English language with thorough understanding of SOP / Essays / Personal Statement for university admissions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience / proof / testimonials - helping students to get into top universities (QS top 30) at an Undergrad level is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.