Associate Director at TalentAhead India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1625 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Actuarial Analyst/Actuarial Analyst - IT (5-10 yrs)
This requirement is for our esteemed IT client in Pune.
Client is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in North America with focus on Life and Annuity insurance. Their growth is powered by bright and curious people with a passion for Innovation.
- 5 - 10 years of total work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Actuarial related activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the insurance field, and experience with one or more of the following: Fixed Annuities, Variable Annuities, Fixed Indexed Annuities, Traditional Life Insurance (Term Life, Whole Life), Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Strong understanding of actuarial principles and concepts
- Advanced experience of the Microsoft suite of products, especially Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of database management via SQL is a big plus.
- Complete understanding of the product life cycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business conditions
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work with other departments and meet aggressive objectives and timelines.
- Should have Post graduate degree with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Econometrics qualification from reputed institutes
- Completion of CT series from the Institute of Actuaries of India and/or Cleared 2 Society of Actuaries (SOA) exams Preferred or 1 SOA exam is must