Director at Upamp Business Solutions
Views:4378 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Senior Accountant - Commercial Finance & Accounts - IT/Advertising/Media Firm (3-8 yrs)
PURPOSE of the Job
- Day to day accounting, reconciliaitons including Accounts payables management, cash and bank reconcliaiton, Prepaids, Accruals, general ledger.
- Fixed Assets accounting, depreciation, disposals, FA listing.
- Month end closing activities including entering transactions. Preparing schedules, reconciliation.
- Support in finalizing Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet including to provide variance analysis, support workings.
- Coordinatng for payroll data input, reconciliation and tacking compliances as per due date checklist.
- Responsible for providing timely TDS & GST deposit details and working in excel reconciled with TB.
- Petty cash reconciliation, Bank reconciliation, Day to day cash management.
- Follow up for AP invoicing with inter departments, recording of expense.
- Employee reimbursement expense review and checking, sharing queries with employees and communicating for any Gaps.
- Rview and entering contractors invocies in Fusion, sharing query with HR for timely resolution.
- Handle queries from inter departments, and ensure timely revert .
- Maintain excellent stakeholder and cross team relationships through effective and timely communication
- Share knowledge and support other team members
- Assiting in preparing audit related working, providing support documentation as requird by Auditors and resolving audit related queries.
- Support in ad-hoc work as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.