Consultant at Talisman Advisors Corporate Services
Views:97 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Account Manager - Public Relations/Communications (5-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading global communications marketing firm helping business and organisations evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations.
Educational Qualifications: A Post Graduate qualification in Business Administration or a professional qualification in the field of public relations/ marketing communication or advertising
1. Project Management
- Assume responsibility for client management.
- Set priorities and manage a team of staff in executing projects.
- Assume overall responsibility for control, documentation and other issues.
2. Project Execution/ Client Servicing
- Provide technical inputs, analysis, conceptualizing solutions, preparing reports and presentations.
- Communication with clients, raise new issues with clients, take charge of client meetings.
- Support AD/ Director to negotiate on behalf of clients where necessary and manage client perception with respect to the project.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the information base and knowledge requirements of the group.
3. Business Development
-Identify and keep seniors appraised of opportunities to market services, generate visibility by participating in seminars etc.
- Generate ideas for transaction in terms of best practices, new techniques for executing -jobs, structuring deals and be aware of key issues in negotiations.
- Be involved in deal generation.
4. Employee Development / HR
- Employee recruitment / Employee retention
- Be a coach and provide feedback to staff.
- Responsible for functional training on the job - design, development and delivery.
- Manage staff grievances on work related issues.
- Performance reviews for AAE/AE's/SAE's.
5. Professional Development
- Keep abreast of new developments in profession, business and the regulatory environment.
- Develop the knowledge management data for practice.
- Build a good network with peers and professionals in the field.
6. Relationship Development
- Maintain cross - office interaction.
- Initiate cross - group interaction.
- Follow up for collections.
8. Supervision exercised
- Overall supervision of the team's work, in execution of assignments, monitor project costs
- Can take decisions relating to client service, keeping the AD/ Director informed.
- Plan and sanction training and development needs for the team keeping the AD/ Director informed.
- Allocate employee to various assignments keeping the AD/ Director informed.
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience in public relations or communication after post-graduation.
- A Senior Account Manager must be able to manage the budgets and account teams on sizable pieces of business.
- The SAS has agency-wide responsibility for account profitability, new business solicitation, and quality of account service and employee development.
- S/he must possess superior communication skills and be able to counsel clients' top executive management on public relations and marketing issues.
In addition, this individual must be able to multi-task efficiently.
Please send your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org /9818063731
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.