HR at SEDEMAC Mechatronics Pvt Ltd
Views:416 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SEDEMAC Mechatronics - Lead Executive - Finance & Accounts (3-5 yrs)
Lead Executive, Finance & Accounts " is a member of SEDEMAC's Finance and accounts team. The primary role of the candidate is to keep track of all domestic and forex payments at SEDEMAC, while coordinating with vendor for balance reconciling. The member should be able to work on day to day Invoice Booking.
The candidate is required to:
1. Post Graduation Commerce/ MBA Finance
2. Keeping track of all Domestic and forex payments
3. Vendor balance Reconciling
4. Day to Day Invoice Booking
6. Sound knowledge of Taxes
7. Min experience of 3 years
Desired soft skills :
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team.
- Sense of ownership and urgency when working in the company.
- Strong sense of ethics
Additional information :
- Attractive compensation scheme comprising of a base salary, bonus etc.
- There will be a technical evaluation including a technical test.
Education : Post Graduation Commerce/ MBA Finance
Experience : 3 years
About SEDEMAC : At its core, SEDEMAC is the coming together of talented engineers with the zeal for development and large-scale deployment of innovative control technologies & products. Since our proposals tend to be fundamental control technology for large markets, our customers are large vehicle/motor/engine manufacturers with significant market presence. We pride ourselves on being an engineer run organization - responsible for creation of technologies and products that we offer. We have been able to institute a working environment that emphasizes respect for the individual, focus on what is being said as opposed to who is saying it, creativity, and honesty.
Job Location : Baner, Pune