Senior Recruiter at Peoplepowered solutions
Views:59 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Security Valuation Role - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
- Under the supervision of management or a more senior member of SVT, review price exceptions generated via daily and periodic exception reporting, validate prices via available market information
- Monitor financial markets and conduct independent research to develop and maintain a broad understanding of current/future macro and micro market conditions and fundamentals that may impact pricing and valuation
- Analyze corporate action events and ensure resulting entitlements are recorded timely and reflect current market value
- Prepare summary reporting of review activities to the respective Valuation Committees and Fund Boards; provide requested pricing support to internal clients;
- Assist with pricing, due diligence and RFP inquiries received from third party clients.
- The timely and accurate execution of price verifications support audit and regulatory requirements, ensure the reliability of financial instrument prices, accurate Fund NAV's and proper escalation of valuation-related issues independent from the investment process.
- Additionally, valuations are used for performance and risk measurement purposes, compliance monitoring, assist portfolio management with investment decisions and support Finance with timely impairment information needed to adhere to statutory accounting requirements
- Investment management experience including front-office trading, investment operations, fund accounting or comparable experience, with previous securities valuation, securities analysis and/or corporate action experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving ability and intermediate to advanced Excel
- VBA, Tableau and/or other data analytics and visualization skills are required for the role.
- The Associate will work closely with SVT team members, Data Management, Investment Operations and IT personnel, and assist with third party client communications.
- The Associate will prepare summary reporting of review activities to the respective Valuation Committees and Fund Boards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.