Manager Human Resouces at HR India Solutions
Views:1956 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Secretary General - Corporate & Regulatory Affair - Telecom/DTH Firm (8-10 yrs)
Profile should be a management graduate with 8 - 10 years of experience in regulatory compliance. preferably in telecom or DTH organisations.
Job Descriptions : -
1. Keeping track of latest industry specific developments and licensing framework.
2. Brief the management on all relevant compliance and regulatory developments and influencing external stakeholders.
3. Analyzing TRAI recommendations on various issues which may have an impact on business.
4. Proactively develop and drive internal initiatives to ensure compliance with license/authorization conditions; for this purpose, develop and maintain a repository of applicable telecom legislation and regulation.
5. Ensuring policy document is in line with TRAI direction, industry practice as applicable.
6. Providing clarifications and correct interpretation of the license conditions to the business teams.
7. To respond to Notices/communications received from TRAI on reporting compliance violations / ad-hoc information etc.
8. Formulate compliance certificate, make periodic revisions and also ensure monthly submission from circles to the management post analysis.
9. Proactively initiating discussions with the corporate marketing team on specific products, tariffs and giving regulatory opinion and approvals.
10. Review new products/research and give regular policy guidance to partners across the company in Product, Engineering, Business Development, Operations, Marketing, Communications, and Legal team.
11. Supporting business to other functions with regards to their queries on tariffs/products and other issues. Circulating guiding notes as well as related guidelines and implementing best practices.
12. Ensuring compliances on customer communication including website updations.
13. Ensuring error-free and timely periodic and ad-hoc reporting.
14. Negotiations with government agencies
15. Handled all legal matters for the group by choosing and briefing legal counsels - in tribunals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.