Senior TAS at Seclore
Views:3470 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Seclore - Regional Sales Manager (10-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager @ Seclore Technology
- Conduct and manage sales cycle process from initial contact through to initial qualification
- Must have worked with Enterprise Private BFSI or Public- BFSI's or Regulatory bodies.
- Should have worked with OEM's or Large system integrators or partners
- Should be committed to continually build a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in accounts.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions
- Showcase Seclore's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through organizing workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Seclore's offerings.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Seclore
- Be accountable for your activity and meet and exceed targets.
- Proved track record of meeting sales quota.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in Enterprise sales.
- 10+ years of Sales Development experience in Software sales
- Good relationship building skills.
- Should increase business volume (New and Existing)
- Should be able to maximise revenues and gross margins
- Should be a good people manager / people person.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.