Search Engine Marketing & Paid Search/PPC Role (2-6 yrs)
A leading Paid Search & Social Advertising company is looking for SEM for Pune.
Candidate with 2 to 6 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Mandatory experience with PLA Ads.
- Key skills in Search and internet marketing.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills.
- Manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
- Daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for various clients.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Planning and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search as per the client requirement for Google channels
- Client Management and Team Management.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Coordinate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Quarterly Business Review meetings and showcase business growth.
- Team building and planning personal development programs for subordinates.