Associate - Talent Acquisition at SDG Software India Pvt Ltd
Views:790 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
SDG - People Development Champion (8-10 yrs)
SDG is an established start-up having strong presence in IAM, Cybersecurity and IT Risk and Compliance Domain. Having a strong business foothold in the northern part of the United States, in the recent past, SDG has been looking to grow in the Middle and South-East Asian countries and the Indian Subcontinent.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and with its India offices in Noida and Hyderabad, SDG is looking for a People Development Champion to lead the human capital development initiatives for its employees. The position would be based out of our Noida office
This role is ideal for a HR professional having experience in L&D and OD initiatives.
You should be able to - (Job responsibilities)
- Draft and Execute the People Development Strategy for the organization.
- Create Learning paths and individual development plans in conjunction with the business needs and employee aspirations.
- Act as an in-house facilitator for soft-skill development programs for managerial and leadership levels.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Operations team to conduct training needs analysis and therefore plan and execute on the identified needs.
- Drive a few OD initiatives for succession planning and career progression.
- Develop a competency framework for all levels and assess employees on the framework to create a people capability inventory.
- Drive all technical trainings requirements through a mix of internal and external trainings.
- Record-keeping for all statutory and client-specific compliances with regards to onboarding and off-boarding.
- Work closely with TA Team for competency mapping for each role, developing appropriate assessment and continually closing the competency gaps.
- Contribute in other areas of HR and participate in organizational activities.
What you must have: (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes)
- Strong experience in leading end-to-end training & development function
- Preferred Experience: 8+ years excellent understanding of various prevailing methodologies, tools & techniques to be able to upscale the skill-value of human capital in the organization
- Delivered managerial and leadership level trainings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and Strong Analytical Abilities
- Humility and Positive attitude
- Drive for Excellence and Perfection
- Willingness to work-hard - Please excuse, if you- re looking for a short-cut
- Master's Degree in HR from a reputed institution
- Certifications for L&D domain