Talent Acquisition Leader at SDG Corporation
Views:417 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SDG Corporation - Senior Manager - Sales & Business Development (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Sales & Business Development - India, Middle East and Asia Pacific
Experience: 10 to 15yrs
JOB PURPOSE :
- SDG, having strong presence in IT security, risk and compliance domain, seeks to aggressively build a client base and cultivate long-term relationship with prospective clients for revenue growth and profit margins.
- The primary responsibility of the Sales Leader would be to ensure achieve immediate revenue targets and create a healthy pipeline of accounts/clients for the future business growth.
- The incumbent would be expected to engineer growth strategies with new and existing customers in the markets - India, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Middle-East (ME). He/she is also expected to work directly with the CEO/President to support the investments in sales force effectiveness and manage functions essential to sales force productivity.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES / KRAS :
- Leadership (Weightage - 30%)
- Head the sales function for the specified geographies.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the management team in implementing sales organization objectives that reflect business goals.
- Responsible for Training and Development, compensation design and recruitment and selection of the sales talent.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Guide Inside Sales team to source new sales opportunities globally through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, and emails
- Mentor and lead marketing initiatives across the globe devising and presenting ideas and strategies, participate in promotional activities, events and media briefings
- Present weekly progress reports to the senior leadership.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM
- Design, implement and manage sales planning, and budgeting process and ensure they are aligned with the different verticals of the organization
Sales (Weightage - 40%)
- Growing sales and profitability by prioritizing and capturing new customers.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging own network.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Ensure closure of business deals with appropriate follow-ups
- Ensure submission of all proposals within timelines
- Work closely with technology leadership to ensure excellent quality proposals
- Business Development and Client Retention (Weightage - 25%)
- Grow and Maintain revenues from existing customers
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships in the aforesaid geographies
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Organization initiatives (Weightage - 5%)
- Ensure participation in organization initiatives becoming the front face of the function and adding value by making presence felt.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to organization accomplishments.
- Closure of deals
- Healthy pipeline of business
- Contribution to growth of company in terms of revenues and profitability
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B-Tech/ MCA/ MBA from a reputed institute
- 8-12 years of experience in Business Development
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Body Language
- Strong networking skills and having a well-connected personal network
- Organized multi-tasker and strong task-master
- Ability to guide/mentor people
- Ability to work with senior management/leadership
ADDITIONAL NOTES :
Interactions / Dependencies :
- Internal - Program Managers, Practice Leaders, Consultants, Senior Management
- External - Clients
Work Location: Noida
Company Overview :
Leading the Way to a Secure World. Protecting Our Customer's Brand. SDG is a leading provider of consulting, risk management and technology solutions to strengthen and secure the enterprise while managing IT risk. A combination of technology, thought leadership and a relentless passion for customer success defines SDG's approach- with the added focus of mitigating IT risk with every client engagement. Managing risk is a growing challenge as IT becomes so pervasive in today's modern enterprise, and SDG tackles it head-on. Whether you need strategic advice, design, implementation, managed support or GRC, SDG is focused on six practices: Cybersecurity and Fraud Management Identity and Access Governance Digital Transformation Risk Management Managed Security Services Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) with TruOps, our SaaS GRC platform With more than 20 years of experience partnering with global brands on complex business and IT challenges, SDG is the perfect choice for enterprises in need of strategic support and technology solutions. SDG is passionate about finding the right solution to help your organization compete effectively. For more information, please visit http://www.sdgc.com
Headquarters :Norwalk, CT
- IT Security & Risk, Digital Collaboration, Information Security & Risk, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Identity & Access Governance, Risk Assurance, Identity Management, Secure Mobile, Secure Cloud, Drupal CMS, Cybersecurity, Access Management, Cyber Risk, SailPoint, PingFederate, SSO, Digital Transformation, Cloud, and DevOps.