Product Manager at Confidential
Views:13644 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
SCM Product Manager - Technical Product - Agri (3-8 yrs)
SCM Product Manager (Agri/B2C)
- Manages the evolution of multiple components of our APIs, global platform, integrations and messaging channels.
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components.
- Bridge business and technical worlds; good conceptual thinker to articulate opportunities and solutions
- Define and track product success metrics.
- Manages vendor and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Develops and champions a product strategy for one or more complex platform components, and roadmap for one or more platform product areas in support of architectural vision and principles established.
- Engage frequently with both external (customers, partners, business) and internal (product development/Quality assurance, delivery, operations, field, Account Management) stakeholders/ teams to synthesize product features and constantly SHIP features/releases on a regular cadence.
- Supports product implementation and deployment.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects and prior knowledge of Agile techniques such as Kanban, Scrum and Scrumban are an advantage
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for leaders:
- A passion to build powerful analytics driven cloud solutions in retail.
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Is strongly oriented towards results
- Ability to pushback based on calculated decisions and alternative / interim solutions for customer requirement