Manager - Recruitment at Scienaptic Systems
Views:880 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Scienaptic - Client Engagement Leader (10-14 yrs)
- Scienaptic, the world's leading AI-powered Credit Underwriting platform company, is a high-growth organization that combines credit and data expertise with software designed to empower lenders to make optimal decisions across the customer lifecycle. We are experiencing enormous demand and need driven, successful team players to further fuel our growth into 2021 and beyond. Designed by seasoned Chief Risk Officers, the Scienaptic platform enables sharper decisioning through AI/ML models powered by custom attributes from conventional and alternative credit data sources, all while providing explainable, compliant decision reasons.
- A strategic thinker and disciplined manager, the Client Engagement Leader is responsible for assessing client needs and delivering measurable business impact, leveraging advanced data science techniques and tools as well as Scienaptic's platform-based solutions. You will work with our team of best-in-class AI/ML Data
- Scientists to build new risk models and optimize credit strategies, then assist the client to deploy these new strategies in the Scienaptic platform.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build deep client relationships at CXO level by being trusted partner and by delivering promised impact
- Deliver intelligent solutions that solve customer needs and requirements within specified timeframe
- Work closely with pre-sales and business development teams to create compelling business offerings and convert sales pipeline to revenue
- Support evolution of product roadmap by providing business insights and market intelligence
Skills & competencies:
- 10+ years of professional experience of working in financial services sector and lending domain.
- Experience leading and growing client engagements
- Experience working for/with top tier consulting firms preferred
- Proven track record of converting real-world client business problems into questions answered by Data Science and providing actionable solutions
- Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Business Management preferred