CPO at Sciative Solution Private Limited
Views:719 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Sciative Solutions - Product Manager - SaaS (5-10 yrs)
Make a difference : Transform industries with the power of scientific dynamic pricing; empowering clients to (a) do right pricing always, (b) optimize the utilization of resources (do more with less), and (c) democratize products and services across customer segments.
Scope of products shall include AI and Big Data powered SaaS application(s) for dynamic pricing, promotions optimization, inventory management, and business analytics for clients in retail, ecommerce, D2C, travel, entertainment, digital marketing and other industries. Applications will stand out on speed, scalability, and scientific rigour, yet simple enough for ease of client adoption and customizations.
Responsibilities shall include :
- Conceptualize powerful product strategies focusing on the fastest (to develop) simplest features with maximum probabilities of success.
- Collect inputs from clients, prospects, mentors and industry thought leaders, product developers and company leadership to refine the product strategies.
- Maximize client adoption of the products; identify and resolve related issues.
- Create detailed product designs, success criteria, and delivery timelines.
- Prioritize feature developments and provide all necessary inputs to the developers to ensure right features are developed in quickest development cycles.
- Build a deep understanding of the internal data architecture and the data architecture at client side (ERP or Data warehouses used by clients).
- Develop system level integrations architecture for client-side data sources.
- Create and manage a roadmap for integration of Sciative's products with marketplaces (e.g. Amazon seller central, Shopfiy, Overstock, Target, etc.) or OTAs (e.g. MMT, RedBus, Expedia, etc.)
- Assist business developers and marketing peers in providing content for marketing collaterals and product marketing, conducting PoC.
- Maintain an updated product documentation.
Desired candidate profile :
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Deep system level understanding in the retail and ecommerce industry