Senior Recruitment at Priority ONE Consulting
Views:535 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
School Principal - Head of School (10-18 yrs)
Job Opening : Principal School (Head of School)
Role and Responsibilities.
Job : School Principal (Head of School)
- Functioned as the Head of the office of schools and carried out all administrative duties required of a head of office.
- Responsible for reporting of all the academic, administrative, accounts and external developments to the Management Committee/Representative, on a daily basis
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of accounts of the school, school records, service books of teachers, and such other registers.
- Handling official correspondence relating to the school and furnished the information required by the Board.
- Conduct physical verification of school property and stock at least once a year and ensured the maintenance of stock registers neatly and accurately.
- In-charge of admission in the school, preparation of school timetable, allocation of duties and teaching load to the teachers.
- In-Charge of Examination Department. Organized school based and board based examination.
- Organizing teacher enrichment programmes and in-service courses for the development of teaching. Encouraged the initiative of the teachers for self-improvement.
- Arranged for special remedial teaching for the children belonging to the weaker sections of the community also for other children who need such remedial teaching.
- Arranged for informal and non-class room teaching.
- Ensuring the physical well being of the student and staff and ensured high standard of cleanliness and health habits. Arranged periodical medical examinations of the students and staff and sent medical reports to parents/staff/management
Work Location : Manday District (Karnataka State)
Salary : Negotiable for Right Candidates
if you interested please send your updated profile
Current Salary : -
Expected Salary : -
Notice Period : -
Total Experience : -
Awaiting for your feedback
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.