Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:638 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
SBU Head - Digital Financial Solutions (18-25 yrs)
The company is a market leader in mobile money and digital wallet space (It is a part of a multi billion dollar software giant in India). It has a presence in 50+ countries where it touches the lives of over 150 million people for their payment requirements. The company is now venturing into embedded fintech space to disrupt the card payment market with a cloud hosted, open API platform. The company's platform will enable their customers to embed digital payments into their core proposition. The develop friendly platform will enable their customers to instantly issue physical or virtual cards to suit their needs. The company will also offer end to end management of the card operations through its wide range of ecosystem partners.
This is a new initiative of the company and the team comprises the smartest innovators with rich experience in fintech and payment space. The company looks forward to welcoming like minded people to join them in their mission of transforming digital payments globally.
The position is for the Head of the business unit - Digital Financial Solutions of around 450 employees comprising of Engineering, product & Business Development
The responsibilities include managing the end-to-end life cycle including product, engineering, business development & PnL.
- Create and implement the growth strategy for the business & create thought leadership
- Strong customer orientation with focus on CSAT
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across sales, pre-sales, implementation, customer support
- Own up the digital financial services (DFS) growth strategy and drive execution, globally
- Strong focus on operational efficiency and driving EBITDA
- Build a strong brand in Digital financial solution for top of the mind recall of key stakeholders
- Contribute to the organization building and overall growth
- A person having minimum 15 years of managing end to end life cycle including product, engineering, business development & PnL.
- Must have managed engineering team
- A strong people leader with focus on leadership development & growing talent from within
- Should have worked in fintechs providing digital solutions
- Global exposure is a must for the role- more than one continent
- Must be high on collaboration and team player
- Good articulator of vision and strategy