Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:1303 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SBU Head - Crops Solutions - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (18-25 yrs)
SBU Head - Crops Solutions (Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets. Engineer with MBA from a premier institute with minimum 18 years of experience in farm equipment/ agro chemicals industry. Strategic thinker with great managerial and team leading skills may respond urgently
Key Responsibilities -
- Operating Model: Work towards creating and refining business and operating model for application solutions and services for stabilization and sustainable growth keeping in mind size and scale of operations, expected ROI, etc including Geography and Crop diversification.
- Policy and Processes: Define and continuously improve company policies and operating guidelines for machine operations and application services. Review SOPs for on-ground operations, crop-wise application techniques, etc.
- Collaboration within Agri BU: Work with Farmer and Channel team to develop and implement new business opportunities and new strategies for positioning through promotions, new product and service bundling, etc. to strengthen PI as a brand amongst different farmer segments
- Partner Management: Collaboration with strategic partners for business development and business strategy
- Digital Transformation execution and Process Strengthening: Collaborate with BU Digital Transformation to digitize and improve efficiency of application solutions and services processes.
- Annual Planning & Budgeting: Conduct annual planning exercise and formulate the overall budget for application solutions and services initiatives, based on the overall sales / business plan and inputs from the Crop Solutions Head, Zonal Application Service Support, etc.
- Forecasting: Drive accurate forecasting of service requirements (for example, by crop category, by month, peak season requirements, etc.)
- Consolidation: Ensure consolidation of strategic initiatives and plans under implementation on the ground across clusters
- Portfolio Development: Based on insights from Farmer & Channel engagement team, formulate and revise service offerings and bundling in consultation with Zonal Application Services Support to build strong inter linkages between application services and conventional products offered in the market
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.