IT Head at SBS Global
Views:192 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SBS Global - Business Analyst/Consultant - SAP FICO (9-12 yrs)
SBS Global IT Solutions is looking for an experienced SAP Finance Systems Analyst with broad experience in designing and implementing SAP Finance solutions for emerging countries in a highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
- This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (Tax, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting etc.).
- Drive implementation of cross functional initiatives required for regulatory compliance and tax optimization initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders. Uses deep business knowledge to drive engagement on major IT initiatives. Influences overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
- Gather business requirements, lead analysis and drive high level E2E design
- Drive configuration and development activities to meet business requirements through a combination of internal and external teams
- Manages external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation, ensuring adherence to established SLA- s
- Take a domain lead role on IT projects to ensure that all business stakeholders included and ensure they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Develops request for proposals/quote, works to develop project proposals and statements of work, and other engagement activities with IT service providers.
- Drives strategic and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad project leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
- Provides leadership to teams and integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Mentors others in the team on process/technical issues.
- Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Finance or related discipline with over 9 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a techno-functional role.
- Strong experience in SAP Finance and Tax with large global enterprises, spanning blueprinting and implementation of one or more core Finance modules including Enterprise Structure, Finance ( GL, AP, AR, AA), Controlling ( PCA, CCA, CO-PA ), Tax etc..
- Minimum 3-5 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration.
- Candidates are required to have country specific Localization experience in SAP, including SD integration knowledge on IPI Tax situations, ICMS and ISS Tax Law implementation etc.,
- Experience with country specific applications such as Synchro, Thomson Reuters One Source solutions are an added advantage.
- Experience with managing inter SAP Tax Tables and integrating SAP with an External Tax Engine, OneSource knowledge are preferred.
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization.
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
- Prefer a candidate with strong Project Management background.
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead teams and achieve results.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language.
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful.